What's new

GIOV's latest activity

• GIOV
    GIOV replied to the thread Divide Curves.
    Hi IonSteve, Thanks for your points. It is no my intension to be rude or unpolite . David ask me question and I have answered. I...
    • 1716172738383.png
  • GIOV
    Hi Ken226 I like that you cheer David on, but that doesn't help me....
  • GIOV
    Not in this case, because the path must be a vertical profile.
  • GIOV
    Hi David, Thanks for your answer. I want to position points or nodes equidistant from each other in a path of either an arc or Spline...
    • 1716149312532.png
  • GIOV
    Hi DavidJ But is not a point....or node in 2D Sketch or 3D Sketch Or I am wrong?
  • GIOV
    Hi idslk, Thanks for your answer In what version AD ? Thanks in advance GIOV
  • GIOV
    Hi DavidJ, Very lazy answer.
  • GIOV
    Copilot of Microsoft how can divide a curve in Alibre Design? The answer:
    • 1716073653062.png
  • GIOV
    GIOV posted the thread Divide Curves in General Discussion.
    Hi Max, I do like your opinion regarding to this feature: AI said: Certainly! To divide curves in Alibre Design, you can use the...
  • GIOV
    No, I don't need Moi. I have Rhino V8. I am referring to another resources. Thanks Harold.
  • GIOV
    I understand, so, no link.. for sig-in
    • 1713821239932.png
  • GIOV
    Mmmm, You have access to the old site when was CEO Eng. J. Paul Grayson! I don't now if it feasible sign in for rescue my old add on...
  • GIOV
    Hi Friends, I have old school Alibre so if someone is able to come up with the script to allow the cursor to be the traditional one it...
    • 1713805253800.png
  • GIOV
    Plasticity is like a Rhinoceros. Rhinoceros is more powerful because has SubD plus a lot of usefully add on. AD V11 was complemented...
  • GIOV
    Happy Easter 2024 to the Alibre team and to those who frequent and participate in t this constructive and creative blog. GIOV